If you decide to make a claim for medical negligence there are certain service standards you can be sure of.
How to make a claim and what to expect from Metcalfes' Medical Negligence Team
- You will receive a free initial consultation
- Your claim will be handled by a lawyer who specialises in medical negligence claims
- You will be given clear timescales for each step of proceedings along the way
- We will keep you regularly updated as your claim progresses
- We will obtain the most appropriate funding to suit your requirements
- We will work tirelessly to obtain the best possible outcome for you
- You will not be responsible for any costs if your claim is unsuccessful
What to expect from the free initial consultation?
- We will ask you a lot of questions about what has happened and when
- We will provide you with advice on the merits of your claim
- We will provide you with advice on what you need to do to prove to bring a successful claim and how we go about investigating your claim
- We will discuss the funding options available to you to bring a claim
- We will listen to your questions and answer any queries you may have
- We will advise whether we can assist you in bringing your claim
- The consultation will be free with no obligation to you to proceed
For more information or to speak to one of our friendly team for your free initial consultation, please call 0117 239 8012 or complete our online enquiry form.