Metcalfes' debt advice team can advise members of the public regarding the restructuring of their debts in order to move forward with their lives in a friendly but professional manner. Whilst the team focuses on the legal issues, it can also introduce clients to licenced insolvency practitioners who will advise at an initial free meeting on whether an individual voluntary arrangement or bankruptcy is appropriate.
The team has considerable experience of advising on:
- Claims brought by Trustees in Bankruptcy against the family home;
- Annulment of bankruptcy (wiping away the bankruptcy as if it never happened);
- How to deal with debts incurred by a deceased person;
- How to dissolve a partnership in debt;
- How to deal with bankruptcy petitions;
- Claims brought by Trustees in Bankruptcy generally;
- Claims brought by finance companies over particulars assets.
The debt advice team does not offer legal aid or free interviews, but does offer fixed fee arrangements so you remain in control of your legal costs.